Contribute to the future of networking innovation
The Global Environment for Network Innovations (GENI) offers unique opportunities to connect with many contributors working to transform the way research is performed with regards to network science and engineering. Researchers from academic and industrial backgrounds, students, network engineers and operators, and campus and corporate information technology staff are welcome.
- Join a mailing list.
- Attend a GENI Engineering Conference.
- Apply for an open position or internship.
- Federate a network, equipment or software with GENI infrastructure.
- Try out experiments on GENI.
- Host a GENI Conference.
- Become a partner, send an email to GENI Program Director.
- Send comments.
For additional information, please contact the GENI Project Office (GPO).