Call for Demos/Posters
Submissions due October 16, 2016 (or while space is available).
We invite proposals from the academic community and industry for demonstrations and posters to be presented at GENI NICE on Monday, December 12 at the CoNEXT welcome reception. Some demos/posters may be selected for presentation at the CoNEXT demo session on Tuesday December 13 in addition to or instead of the Monday reception.
Areas of interest are aligned with the goals of NICE, that include but are not limited to:
- Research and education focused demos in GENI or other Future Internet and Distributed Cloud testbeds in the areas of
- SDN and NFV
- Future Internet Architectures
- Network Protocols
- LTE and Future Wireless Technologies (5G, CloudRAN)
- Clouds and distributed systems
- Labs and courseware
- Tools and infrastructure focused demos and posters for Future Internet and Distributed Cloud testbeds
- User and developer tools
- New testbeds or new features on existing testbeds
- Prototype Software Defined Exchanges
- SDN and NFV infrastructure
- Next-generation applications in
- Energy and transportation
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Health and Public Safety
Please fill out the submission form. Make sure to include as many logistic details as possible. Your submission should also include an abstract of fewer than 300 words that describes your demo and its relevance to the NICE workshop.
Important Dates - Demos and Posters
- Submission deadline: October 16, 2016 (or while space is available)
- Notification of acceptance: October 21, 2016