Application deadline: September 11, 2017 (or while funds are available).
The National Science Foundation will provide a limited number of travel grants to GENI NICE workshop participants from U.S. institutions. Travel grants are intended to increase the educational, ethnic and geographic diversity of the workshop attendees.
To apply for a travel grant, complete a Travel Grant Application Form. Information requested in the form includes:
- Your reasons for wanting to participate in the GENI NICE workshop
- An estimate for travel costs including airfare, hotel, meals and ground transportation
- For student applicants: A letter of support from your advisor stating why you will benefit from participation in the workshop and how you will use GENI.
Important Dates - Travel Grants
- Application deadline: September 11, 2017
- Acceptance notifications: September 14, 2017